Monday, February 8, 2016

Finally Back.


I have been certainly been exercising my artistic muscle since the last time I posted...way, way long time ago!  I just have not been faithful, like my brother Ric, to posting my progress.  Check out his blog:  http://ericlarsonart.blogspot.com to see how often he paints and how faithful he is to his painting blog.   You can click it on the bar to the right as well.

Well done, Ric.  I am more impressed overtime I see your work.  And it proves how regular painting is the only way to improve.  I have my New Year's resolution.  It is to paint 2 hours a day, 5 days a week.  My husband, Skip,  handmade a beautiful and LARGE pastel drawer cabinet so that I can get more organized and achieve my goal!  Thank you Skip!

So for now, I am going to post the paintings that I have done over the past 6 months and catch up.  This one was done from a picture taken at Duxbury beach.  My daughter, Callie, loves to sea glass hunt and this is a posture that I associate with her!  

No comments:

Post a Comment